Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Saturday, August 18, 2007

34th Birthday =FUN!!


After Wicked
Originally uploaded by MariGerard
So I went to see Wicked downtown at The Oriental Theater. It was great! My Mom and Lawton and Beth chipped in and got me the tickets, and I took Chris. (We had been wanting to see the show since we moved here almost three years ago now.) We went to a late dinner shortly after this picture was taken. It was a lot of fun. Over all I had a great 34th birthday! Thursday night I went to Karaoke at my favorite pub CAROL's and then Friday (my actual Birthday) I had a great day seeing SUPERBAD at my favorite Evanston Movie theater, and then WIcked at 8pm. This morning I closed out my Birthday extravaganza by going to the Verizon store with Chris to uprade our phones, and split the joint lines. I got a cool pink razor phone, and then it was off to work. I'm here till 10:30pm.....and its only 7pm now.....wish I were at home playing guitar hero! :) Click this picture to see more shots from Wicked and my Pub night at Carol's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home