Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The Shot I am going to use


The Shot I am going to use
Originally uploaded by MariGerard
for my headshot. Jen just sent me the finished images. They are stunning! I love the contrast in this one. If you live in the greater Washington metropolitan area and you are an actor or you have children you want photographed in their environment I highly recomed looking her up.

Her web address is: onesockon.com .

She specializes in photography of Chilldren, but as you can clearly see she had a great eye, and a fabulos camera that I bet could capture many different types of subjects in a variety of settings.

Anyway you can click the pic to take you to flickr to see the others I chose, as well as some really cool shots from today (the 4th of July) where I went to Grant Park to the Taste of Chicago and a great Free concert by Robert Randolph and the Family Band and John Mayer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home