Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Seriously?...Seriously...


See No
Originally uploaded by MariGerard
So its Sunday- the first real weekend of summer in Chicago, and I am at the end of a 12 day strait work week. 12 Days no day off....I think I am delerious...seriously- I think I am. I worked Wed-sun last week, then I worked the NRA (National Resturaunt Association) convention at McCormick Place. It was 8:45-4:30 Mon and Tues and I had to leave at 7:15 each morning to be there by 8:45 and I got home around 5:30 each night. So it was two long days...bur really fun. Then it was back to work Wed - today. I'm pooped!

But this afternoon, when I get off work- I plan to NOT think about the VGT for 48 whole hours at LEAST. I am going to go to the Park and get my base for this seasons tan. I might try to catch a Chick Flick with my friend. Whatever it is I do- it will NOT have anything to do with VGT. Sawheet!

I hope you all have a Safe and Happy Memorial Day Weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home