Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Guitar HERO!!!


Guitar HERO!!!
Originally uploaded by MariGerard
So I got this COOOOOOL game for my B-day from some friends for my Playstation 2 Video Gaming system (that I inherited from the break up with Chris cause he was plannin on getting Playstation 3 when it came out) and this game RULES!!! And its super hard!! I unlocked all 28 songs on the easy level, and now I have opened 12 of the 40 songs on the Medium level and it is starting to kick my butt!! You have to watch the screen as the notes(colors) scroll by you, and you have to have the fret (colors) pushed down and you have to strum the guitar (controller pictured here) at the moment the notes get to you at the bottom of the screen. If you miss notes you hear an awful sour note, and the crowd starts to boo you and throw things. Then when you hit all the notes they cheer and you get more points (fake Money you can spend on costumes and better guitars). If you make it to the end without getting Boo'd off stage you win Gig Money and when you win 3 songs per level it asks for an encore and if you win that you go onto the next level. The Music is AWSOME! Currently Jessica by the Alman Brothers is killing me on the medium level and keeping me form moving on to Level 5....Aaarrrgggh! I might need to invite a boy over to beat this level...we shall see. Till then...ROCK ON CHICAGO!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home