Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Masked Girlfriends


Masked Girlfriends
Originally uploaded by MariGerard
So Last Night (October 30th) I went to a Masked Ball hosted by a really cool theater company called Sanscoulattes. (Yes -the name means No Pants). It was very cool. It was at an Art Gallery, and there were yummy appetizers, and live music, and cool art work, and a shadow pupet trailer of their upcoming show. There was also an Open Bar, and a Poor Mans Auction that was totally humorous to watch, plus a spooky photo booth with halloween props for fun! It was only $10 to get in and the proceeds went to the production of their next show. I had a blast. Pictured is Me and Corinne and Camilla. I "painted" my mask on because I have to wear glasses and a real mask would have just been a problem. My mask went well with my cool 70's Polyester Dress. My friends David and Brad met us out, and good times were had by all. I cant wait for their next fundraiser!! :)

Happy Halloween Y'all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home