Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

City Hall Philadelphia PA

So I went to Philly on Monday, and Interviewed for a GREAT job, full of all sorts of opportunities for me in the field of ticket selling. The Company looks great, the people seem great. The location is right around the corner from this picture here. On all fronts it seems pretty great. Pay isnt what I had hoped for, but there is room to grow in the company, and the benefits of working "down in it" ("in it" being the arts scene in Philly) are almost worth the pay cut I would be taking to take this job. Of course they have to offer it to me first. They have 4 more interviews this week and will make a solid choice by this time next week. So I have tossed it up to God. If they offer it to me I will take it, cause after all these days a low paying job is better than NO job, and if they don't then I was meant to look for something else.

As for Philly- I didnt really see much more than downtown, the drive into town and the Athletic Complex and Naval Yards of South Philly (Eric had an appointment there that afternoon...I wasn't just trolling the Naval Yards of South Philly-Jeeze!) But what I saw looked good. I could call it my home for sure.

So stay tuned to see what happens next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home