Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Monday, October 06, 2008

OMG!!!!


kimmel center @ night
Originally uploaded by kimmelcenter
So this is the Kimmel Center in Philadelphia. Its like the Lincoln Center or Kennedy Center of Philly. I applied for and had a phone interview, for a job there in the Box Office dealing with the various Subscriptions they offer about three weeks ago. I had all but given up when I sent a friendly follow up email two days ago about my continued interest in the position. And today THEY CALLED!!! I have a face to face interview one week from today with them in Philly. Excited doesn't even begin to cover it! Please oh, please keep your fingers crossed, pray, meditate do what ever you all do to send good vibes all around this endeavor for me. It would be amazing for once in my life if I could re-locate to a new city with a job already in place!!

Take the virtual tour of the place at www.kimmelcenter.org its awesome!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home