Theatre Freaking

The Life and Times Of A Theatre Freak in Chicago

Friday, October 31, 2008

My Halloween Costume


My Halloween Costume
Originally uploaded by MariGerard
HA! Oh HA! I AM Funny!

Cant actually take credit for this one. It was my friend Camilla's idea. But she said get a pageant dress and a Tiara and make a sash that says "Miss Information" across it./ But seeing as I don't have any of the affore mentioned items and no $ to really spend on a costume, this seemed like a good alternative. especially if you look at the Ironic aspect. See my JOB is to give out Information about Shows and ticket availability. And inevidebly we get/give misinformation all the time. Not on purpose, but it happens, we ha a lot of cooks in the kitchen around here.

So my Halloween plans for the weekend begin tonight at The Biograph Theater (work) after the show , the staff of the VGT is having a Costume Contest, and a screening of the original Night of the Living Dead. We are breaking in our newly purchased Popcorn machine too! YAY!

Tomorrow night (after work) I am heading to a friends house for a Halloween Party. Should be fun.

Have a safe and happy Halloween!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home